Nancy is a graduate from both Memorial University and University of Alberta. She completed her Bachelor of Arts degree at Memorial University in St. John's. Nancy later graduated with her Master of Science - Speech-Language Pathology (thesis) from the University of Alberta, and again returned to complete her post-baccalaureate certificate in Stroke Rehabilitation.
Nancy is a registered member of the Newfoundland and Labrador Council of Health Professionals (NLCHP). She is also a registered member of, and holds a national clinical certification through Speech-Language & Audiology Canada (SAC).
Nancy is committed to continued professional development. Her certificates and course work, include:
- Expiratory Muscle Strength Training (EMST) Certification
- MBSImP™©: Modified Barium Swallow Impairment Profile Certification
- Toronto Bedside Swallowing Screening Test (TOR-BSST©) Certification
- Videofluoroscopic Assessment of Adult Swallowing Disorders - Advanced Competency Certificate
- LSVT LOUD® Training and Certification
- Sheila MacDonald’s Cognitive Communication Disorders: Level 1 and 2
- Supported Conversation for Adults with Aphasia Training
- Lidcombe Program
- Fluency Plus
- PROMPT: Introduction to Technique
- PROMPT: Bridging PROMPT Technique to Intervention
- We Thinkers! Social Thinking Program
- Hanen It Takes Two to Talk®
- Hanen Target Word™
- Hanen More Than Words®
Robyn St. Croix R. SLP MSc. SLP (C) Provisional
Robyn is a graduate of Memorial University and McMaster University. She completed her Bachelor of Science (Honours) degree in Psychology at Memorial University in 2019. Robyn graduated with her Master of Science in Speech-Language Pathology from McMaster University in 2022.
Robyn is a registered member of the Newfoundland and Labrador Council of Health Professionals (NLCHP) and Speech-Language & Audiology Canada (SAC).
Robyn values continuous learning and is excited to further her knowledge through professional development to best support her clients. She holds MBSImP™©: Modified Swallow Impairment Profile Certification, and has completed Supported Conversation for Adults with Aphasia Training as well as the Lidcombe Program.